I totally agree with this sentence now!
Actually, I never agreed with this sentence before.
Lol, but right now, I do.
Seriously, I totally DO! ARGH.
Changing girlfriends so often doesn't make you a dude that everyone wants,
it just make you look like a hongster, a flirt or a guy who is totally NOT sincere about his previous girl.
Okay, there's totally nothing wrong with me. LOL.
I just well, yeah ~ -.-
No need to explain right. :X
Btw, I've changed my skin. :D
Yes, I changed it.
Was browsing through blogskins then found this. :D
Camp Rock! :D :D:D:D
Hahahahaaa, found a skin on the movie Secret tooo.
It's uber nice! But I don't like it as a blogskin though.
So didn't use. ((:
Anw, SCHOOOL TMRW.
LAST DAY OF EXAM! ;D
Let's just hope we all do wellll. :D
TAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAA!
Pull me close,
and take one step.
and take one step.
21:52
